Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Time Flies.

The other day, in class, i was sitting down bored as usual. i was looking at the teacher blank. Even though Mrs. Melikian was teaching us about the unit circle, at that moment i didn't care about the it even though i was 100 percent sure i was going to ace the upcoming quiz. i was thinking about our successful fashion show. How much fun all of us had. i couldn't believe that it was our year this year. Every year, i attended the fashion show. i loved going and watching and thinking that one day im going to wear a beautiful dress and walk that long run way. It finally came. This year was our year. . One day you tell yourself you can't wait to get your license and before you know it BOOM you have an embarrassing picture of yourself with the top saying California Driver's License. And then, your sitting down on your laptop writing your personal statement for the UC applications which are so stressful. Growing up, i was looking forward to high school. I wasn't scared of it but i was just excited for new things to come. Junior Year came and Armenia went by so quickly as well. i remember starting a count down on my phone on how many days left till Armenia. It started from 160..40...10..5..0. Its scary how time went by so fast and before we knew it we were boarding a flight to Yerevan. It was probably one of the most memorable and last trip ill ever have with 50 students. I was mostly excited for Senior year. i thought about it and its the last year im going to sit down in class with 25 kids that i grew up 13 years of my life. Just yesterday, we took a picture with our cap and gown. Trying on the cap and gown was a different feeling. Again i was thinking,When did i grow up so fast? In a few months, I'm going to be called up on stage to receive my diploma. My parents are going to be in audience with the cameras in their hand crying from happiness because their daughter is finally graduating. It was a long journey for me.. I had the both bad and good days. Cries and Laughter. But through it all, i learned that you only live once. And that life is too short. Unnecessary things shouldn't get to you. Through every experience comes knowledge. That I cant have regrets in life.. (other then purchasing front row Cali Christmas tickets -_-) i have my family and friends there to support me through it all. I made poor decisions but at the end i learned from it. My past has made me who i am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment